The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website (the “Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Approvd.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Approvd's copyright and other intellectual property rights.Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo,design, illustration, graphic, video, image or other such material from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of Approvd.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Approvd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, or for the authenticity or integrity of any transactions or communications made through this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Approvd does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and hereby disclaim any and all warranties including express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to the following:
(i) any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability,currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
(ii) any representations or warranties that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro.
Approvd shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, injury,claims, actions, costs, expenses or other damage of any kind, whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct, indirect,punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits,lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, howsoever caused whether arising directly or indirectly from:
(i) your access to or use of this website;
(ii) any loss of access to or use of this website, howsoever caused;
(iii) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, orerrors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
(iv) any delay or interruption in the operation of this website or transmission of the Contents of this website,whether caused by communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software or otherwise;
(v) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance on the Contents;
(vi) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses the website,
even if Approvd or its employees are advised of the possibility of such damages,losses, injuries, claims, actions, costs and/or expenses. Further, Approvd, its directors, officers, and shareholders shall not be liable for damages,losses, injuries, claims, actions, costs and/or expenses of any kind arising from its failure or delay in performing any or all of its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
Right of Access
Approvd reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. Approvd further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever. You agree that you will not:
(i) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without Approvd's prior written permission;
(ii) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;and
(iii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Approvd's servers.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by Approvd. Approvd shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, or liable for any loss, injury, claims, actions, costs, expenses or other damage arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by Approvd of such websites. In no circumstances shall Approvd be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks,logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
General and Governing Law
Effective and updated:15/05/2020
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Approvd Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) maycollect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordancewith the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control,including personal data in the possession of organisations which we haveengaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice: “customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any product or Service we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any product or Service by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. “Service” means the web-based application, including all associated features and functionalities, the user interfaces, and all data or documents associated with our service made available to you by us for the checking, assessing, onboarding and monitoring of external vendors.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, identification numbers such as NRIC, email address and telephone number and other such information as may be provided by you to us from time to time.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. When you use the Services, the following information may be provided by you and collected by us: (a) Usage information: we keep track of user activity in relation to the Service used by you and/or your external vendors, as well as performance metrics related to such use of the Service; (b) Log and documentary information: we log information about our customers and users when you use our Services, including third party information and documents that may be uploaded by you or your vendor onto the Service platform (c) Customer feedback: when using the Service, you may be asked to provide feedback through such channels as may be established from time to time.
5. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i)you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative)have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
6. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) sending marketing materials and promotional information in respect of our products and Service to you;
(b) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision, operation and maintenance of the Service requested or accessed by you;
(c) setting up user accounts and verifying your identity;
(d) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(e) managing your relationship with us, including sending technical alerts, updates, security notifications and administrative communications;
(f) processing and completing transactions, such as payment or credit transactions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules,or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
7. We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the product and services requested by you.
8. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to your employment contract should you be hired) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
9. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting,using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
10. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within thirty (30) business days of receiving it.
11. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our product or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
12. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
13. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
14. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
15. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within thirty (30) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do sounder the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
16. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access,collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks,we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
17. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
18. Wegenerally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorisedrepresentative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current,complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personaldata by informing our Data Protection Officer inwriting or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
19. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
20. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
21. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
22. You may contact us if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
23. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
24. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our Service constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 15/05/2020
Last updated : 30/10/2020